CANVAS MANIA, wedding favors
The ideas for weddings are ridiculously abundant these days and only going to grow bigger. We like to feature ETSY shops that are gems in the chaos of wedding searches. We found this shop, Canvas mania, in a wedding favors search. They have some great take home items for your guests! The shop also has favors for bachelorette and bachelor parties. Give your friends and family a souvenir that reminds them of your special day every time they use it! Below we have some items from the store along with some insight from the owner, Lauren Field.
++ What inspired you to start your ETSY store?
- I use ETSY all the time for cute, unique items and thought one day that I sell these items through my business as is, why not open a shop on here.
++ How long have you been working in this business?
- I have been in this business for 3 years now and love working with brides.
++ Can you tell me about one of your favorite client projects?
- My favorite items in my shop are the sunglasses, so every time a customer orders sunglasses, those would be my favorite.
++ What are some of your favorite aspects of selling on ETSY?
- ETSY is actually easy to sell on. Especially in the wedding world because there really aren’t that many site out there that do unique items the way ETSY does.
++ What sets you a part from other ETSY shops?
- Our customer service definitely sets us apart from other shops on ETSY. I respond within 24 hours of receiving a conversation, order, or custom listing request. I make sure to send proofs in black and white so that they can see the personalization and once the customer approves the particular item they purchased, I get it into production.
++ What is the most full filling part about being apart the wedding industry?
- I love the wedding industry. I went through planning a wedding last year for myself and having my own shop, wedding related, definitely makes me really want to make my customers happy because the items they purchase are for their happiest day. Its such a happy industry which really reflects on me when I work with these brides, grooms, and bridal party.
++ Who are some of your favorite vendors that you have worked with or that are on ETSY?
- I actually love ordering the statement necklaces from ETSY because they are in expensive and very trendy. I don’t have just one vendor I love, because most, if not all of the vendors are people like me.
++ THANK YOU, CANVAS MANIA!! ++
- Check out Julie Hanan Design for unique wedding invitations as well as wedding designs for save the dates, wedding stationery and other occasion invitations. -
Posted on Tue, January 21, 2014
by Julie Hanan filed under