Kimberly Hensley Events, wedding planner
We've been over this before in our blog, we know that the wedding planning process is extremely stressful! It's great to find someone to help you take the deep breaths through all the details. Kimberly Hensley Events is one of those companies! Specializing in making your wedding day flawless. It is a St. Petersburg, Florida based company so they already have paradise at their fingertips. They have unique wedding designs that will take your breath way and keep the bride & groom smiling. They will help you design the event, assist with flower arrangements, search for wedding invitations, and wedding stationery. Here is some insight into the wedding planning process from Kimberly Hensley herself:
++ What inspired you to become a wedding planner?
- My love for parties!!!! My mom use to throw big parties back in the day, she is a good planner too. I’m sure I got some of my skills from her. I’ve always liked planning and organizing….it’s my greatest strength. I can’t even imagine doing anything different with my life.
++ How long have you been working in this business?
- I’ve been planning weddings & events for over 6 years. I started out doing the small things like family and friends and before I knew it I was quitting my day job and opening up my company full time!!! YAY!!!
++ Can you tell me about one of your favorite weddings that you were a part of?
- That’s tough…I love them all. Each wedding has a certain aspect that makes me thankful that I was a part of it. All of my clients have been fabulous and so have their weddings.
++ What are some of the most unusual requests that you’ve had from brides?
- These days I don’t know if any request would be considered “unusual”. Weddings are so different now….anything is possible. I had a body painter at one of my recent weddings; I thought that was unusual. Surprisingly, the guest loved it and there was a line of guest waiting to get painted. They also had a black light so the body paint glowed. That was pretty cool!!!!
++ What sets you apart from other wedding planners?
- Well…I would like to think it’s my process along with my personality. I tend to have a lot of fun with my bride’s. Even though planning is serious business I always like to take some extra time with them to relax, laugh and enjoy the process. I’m there for them any time of the day or night. I want them to enjoy being engaged so I do a lot of things I know other planners are not doing for their bride’s. If I can take something off of my bride’s plate for them you better believe I WILL!
++ Do you find yourself being critical of other weddings that you attend that you didn’t plan?
- Ummmm…I hate to say it but…YES….I really try not to but I think that is pretty normal.
++ What is the most full filling part about the wedding planning process?
- That is easy….I get to be a part of one of the biggest days and most important days someone will plan in their lifetime. Some bride’s have been thinking about this moment since they were a little kid. Being chosen to help them is a huge responsibility that I take very seriously. Being able to ease the bride’s and their families through the planning process is important to me. The end result is definitely the most fulfilling. Seeing my bride’s, grooms and families enjoying the day makes me smile!!
++ Thanks so much to Kimberley Hensley Events ++