careers at JULIE HANAN DESIGN
Wedding and Party Invitation Assembler and General Operations Assistant
We are an e-commerce wedding and party invitation company looking a detail-oriented and creative individual with a passion for weddings, parties, and all things design! This is a full-time position which will be responsible for helping with the production side of our company which includes quality checking, assembling, packaging, and shipping our client orders. This position requires an honest person who loves working in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for arts, crafts, and organization.SKILLS
- Able to work quickly but with extreme attention to detail - being a perfectionist is a must!
- An eye for finding color, printing, or paper defects
- An ability to take direction and work independently and efficiently
- Highly organized and able to work on many projects at one time
- Confidence to speak up, express opinions and come up with solutions
- Ability to lift packages ranging from 10-25 pounds
- A love for weddings, design and fashion is a must!
- Experience with shipping, fulfillment, or e-commerce (a plus but not required)
- Knowledge of digital printing or print production in general (a plus but not required)
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets (a plus but not required)
- Become knowledgeable of product lines, inventory, and production processes
- Assembly of wedding and party invitations and related event stationery
- (gluing, tying ribbon, cutting paper, fabric, .)
- Work with the rest of our team to ensure order accuracy and quality so it leaves our office in perfect condition
- Package and ship orders
- Utilize our shipping software to print labels for packages
- Keep track of product inventory, and order supplies from our vendors
- Keep office and inventory spaces organized and clean
- Other administrative tasks as needed
Please note that full Covid-19 vaccination plus booster is required (proof must be provided).
Hours of this position are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday, excluding holidays. Starting salary is $15.00/hour and will increase to $16.00 after 6 months and $17.00 after one year. We do not offer paid holidays or vacation, but you can take up to 15 days of unpaid time off per year.
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with your resume as well as a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.